Aspen/Snowmass has announced its season pass structure and pricing for the 2014-2015 season. The Premier Pass is loaded with more than $1,000 in added benefits including 50 percent off tickets at all Mountain Collective resorts including Alta/Snowbird in Utah, Jackson Hole in Wyoming, Mammoth, Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows in California and Whistler Blackcomb in British Columbia. “It’s hard to believe that another winter season is just around the corner, but the entire team at Aspen Snowmass is already gearing up to welcome you back to the mountains,” says David Perry, senior vice president, mountain division, Aspen Skiing Company. “We are pleased to be able to offer more value with the Premier Pass – more than $1,000 in added benefits, yet keep it priced the same or lower than it was in the 2007/08 season – seven years ago. We also hope you will be able to experience one or more of the Mountain Collective destinations at 50 percent off with your Premier Pass.” The Premier Pass, providing unlimited skiing/riding on all four mountains with no blackout dates, and loaded with more than $1,000 in exclusive benefits, costs just $1,699 in the Super Early Season. The Premier Chamber Pass for area businesses is just $1,229 in the Super Early Season. The Premier Pass is also available at senior (65-69), teen (13-17), child (7-12) and silver (70+) rates. As always, children six and under ski for free. The Double Flex Pass and Flex Pass cost $1,369 and $929 respectively in the Super Early Season ($1,079 for the Double Flex Chamber and $799 for the Flex Chamber). The Double Flex offers two days of skiing/riding each week of the winter season (21 weeks) and the Flex Pass offers one day each week on all four mountains plus the flexibility to add days anytime for 50 percent off the one-day, in-resort rate. Direct-to-lift access is available for flex days. Double Flex and Flex Passholders also receive discounts on summer lifts. Weeks begin on Monday and end on Sunday and unused days may not be carried over. The Escape Silver Pass will be available for those aged 70 and over for only $239, offering pay-as-you-go access with direct-to-lift options to all four Aspen Snowmass mountains for just $25 per day. The pass also provides discounts on summer lift access. Most Added Benefits Ever for Premier Passholders The Premier Pass provides unlimited skiing and riding on all four mountains during the winter season as well as access to summer lifts at both Snowmass and Aspen Mountain plus discounts on summer Bike Snowmass tickets. Exclusive benefits include:
- Four (4) Transferable Discount Lift Ticket Vouchers – Good any time during the 2014-2015 winter season, each valid for 50 percent off a one-day in-resort ticket.
- Two (2) Transferable Discount Ski/Snowboard School Private Lesson Vouchers – Good any time during the 2014-2015 winter season, each valid for 20 percent off a full-day private lesson.
- 20 percent off Food Before Noon all season at the following restaurants: Aspen Mountain-Sundeck; Aspen Highlands-Merry-Go-Round; Buttermilk-Bumps and The Cliffhouse; Snowmass-Elk Camp, Lynn Britt Cabin, Sam’s Smokehouse, Two Creeks Café, Ullrhof and Up 4 Pizza. Discount applies only for passholder on food purchases. Must be seated by 11:45 a.m. at Sam’s Smokehouse and Lynn Britt Cabin.
- One-time 20 percent off Food at the following restaurants: Aspen-Limelight Lounge, Ajax Tavern, element 47, and Bonnie’s; Aspen Highlands-Cloud 9;Snowmass-Gwyn’s High Alpine. Onetime redemption at each restaurant for up to four people on food only.
- Discounts on lift tickets at Mountain Collective resorts, five of the Best Destinations in the World – Passholder receives unlimited lift tickets at 50 percent off the one-day in-resort rate for their own use during the 2014-2015 winter season at AltaSnowbird, Jackson Hole, Mammoth, Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows and Whistler Blackcomb.
- Locals Clinics Pass – $114 (a $70 savings) – Unlimited Access to Ski/Snowboard locals clinics.
- Four (4) Transferable Discount Equipment Rental Vouchers– Each valid for 50 percent off a one-day premium/demo ski/snowboard rental during the 2014-2015 winter season (not valid 12/19/14 – 1/4/15 and 2/13/15 – 2/22/15).
- Rental/Tuning discounts for passholders at all Four Mountain Sports/D&E Ski & Snowboard Shop locations – 30 percent off premium/demo ski & snowboard rentals all season, 20 percent off ski & snowboard tunes.
- Retail discounts for passholders at all Four Mountain Sports/D&E Ski & Snowboard Shop locations – 20 percent off official Aspen Snowmass merchandise.
• Special pricing on a full-season transferable parking pass –$319 (a $50 savings) – Valid for the Aspen Highlands parking garage and Two Creeks at Snowmass.
- Discounts on lodging – 25 percent off stay at The Limelight Hotel for the 2014-2015 winter season (valid for a Sunday-Thursday stay, blackout dates apply, subject to availability). Call The Limelight Hotel at 1-877-893-5303 to book your reservation.
•Summer food discounts – 20 percent off food at Elk Camp and the Sundeck. Offers apply to Premier Adult, Senior, Parent, Silver and College Passes only. A mailer outlining season pass options and rates was sent to 2013-2014 season passholders. Purchasers are also encouraged to find more information at www.aspensnowmass.com/seasonpass. All Aspen/Snowmass season pass products are now on sale. Passes will be on sale at the Aspen Mountain Ticket Office (10 a.m. – 4 p.m.) and Snowmass Base Village Four Mountain Sports (9 a.m. – 4 p.m.), online at www.aspensnowmass.com/store, by phone at 970-923-1227 or 877-282-7736 and through the Aspen Snowmass mobile app LivePass (renewals only). Chamber pass vouchers must be purchased in person at a ticket office and a voucher from the appropriate Chamber of Commerce must be presented at time of purchase as proof of eligibility. There are three deadlines for individual and Chamber member Premier, Double Flex and Flex pass purchases: ¨ Super Early, which offers the best rates on all season passes, for passes purchased through Sep. 12, 2014. ¨ Early, for passes purchased through Nov. 14, 2014. ¨ Regular, for passes purchased after Nov. 14, 2014 (see attached pricing grid). All season passes are good for early-and late-season openings. Season passes are nontransferable and nonrefundable. Fraudulent use is subject to a fine. Ski & Snowboard Schools of Aspen Snowmass Locals Clinics Pass is available for only $184 by Nov. 14 (just $114 for Premier Passholders with no deadline). This pass allows participation in unlimited locals clinics throughout the season. Dates and locations for locals clinics are available at the ticket offices, by calling the Advance Sales & Reservations office at 970-923-1227, or online at www.aspensnowmass.com/localsclinics. NASTAR Season Passes are also available, valid for unlimited runs on NASTAR courses at Snowmass and Aspen Mountain throughout the season, for just $134.
Classic Passes – Save Big with One of the Most Coveted Ski Passes in North America – 4 and 7-Day Passes Available
4-day and 7-day Classic Passes are back starting at $229. Classic Passholders ski or ride at a highly discounted rate and receive discounts on extension days and summer lift access. The Classic Pass cannot be combined with any other pass. Early purchase pricing for all Classic passes is valid through Oct. 12, 2014. Classic Passes are picture passes and all new passes must be purchased in person. Classic Passes will ONLY be available at select sales in Colorado beginning Aug. 21, 2014. Visit www.aspensnowmass.com/classicpass, call the Classic Pass Hotline 800-525-6200 x4475 or ask at any ticket office for sale dates and locations. All 2013-2014 Classic Passholders can renew their Classic Pass online, by phone, or through the mobile app LivePass from Aug. 11 – Nov. 16, 2014. Aspen Card – More than just a pass • It speeds up lift lines through radio-frequency gate access • It replaces your credit card for on-mountain purchases through Resort Charge • It tracks your skier days through the mobile app LivePass • It allows you to load lesson, rental and lift access days by phone or online • It can be easily replaced for $5 if lost or forgotten, and you can keep multiple card for different jackets Pass Insurance Season and Classic passes are nontransferable and nonrefundable for any reason. For information on how to cover your season pass investment, go to www.travelguard.com/aspenskiingcompany or contact Travel Guard Customer Service at 877-828-6720. Operating dates for the 2014-2015 winter ski season are: Aspen Mountain, Nov. 27, 2014 – Apr. 19, 2015, Snowmass, Nov. 27, 2014- Apr. 12, 2015, Aspen Highlands, Dec. 13, 2014 – Apr. 12, 2015 and Buttermilk, Dec. 13, 2014 – Apr. 5, 2015.